Spring Programming is Budding!
Clark Park Spring Programming begins
MONDAY APRIL 3, 2016
Join us at Clark Park for FREE full-service after-school programs for your school-aged children, which includes healthy snacks, homework help, and much more!
Spring Soccer runs April 23 – June 18, 2016
Check out all of the programs offered this spring, and stop in to the Recreation Center to sign up with Dora!
- Soccer League: ages 4-19, Saturday games
- Arts & Crafts: ages 6-10, Wednesdays 4-5PM
- Tennis: open courts available Monday through Friday 12-6PM
- Games & Puzzles: ages 6-18, Fridays 4-5PM
- Photography: ages 10-15, Fridays 4:30-6PM
- Homework Help & Healthy Snack: grades K-12, Monday through Thursday 4-5PM
- Urban Gardening Club: all ages, Monday through Thursday 4-5PM
- Volunteer Youth Club: grades K-12, Monday through Friday 3:30-6PM
Questions? Call (313)841-8534